Last updated on May 26, 2021
Who we are
We are ME Trading Co., Ltd. at 525-1, Hotei, Kawahara-cho, Tottori-shi, Tottori-ken, 680-1202, Japan
How we collect your information including your personal information and what information we collect
You directly provide us with most of the information we collect when you
- Register online for creating an account;
- Place an order for or make an inquiry about our products or services;
- Fill in a customer survey voluntarily; contact us or provide us with feedback voluntarily;
We may also receive your information indirectly or automatically when you.
- Visit our Site and interact with it.
- Such information includes analytics data (including information of your use/interaction with the Site collected through cookies), and device details (e.g. domain name, access provider, IP address). Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more information.
- We may also receive your information from a third party to the extent permitted by applicable laws or if you give consent to such third party to do so.
- You directly provide us with most of the information we collect when you
For what purpose we use your information
We use your information
- For providing services to you and meeting our legal obligations;
- For authentication/identification;
- For communicating with you (handling inquiries, feedbacks, after-the-sale services, or other claims);
- For conducting surveys, and evaluations of our services and products;
- For marketing, advertisement (e.g. direct mails), and promotional campaign;
- For developing new services or functions;
- For system maintenance and improvement;
- For other specific purposes for which we seek your consent;
How we may share your personal information
- We may share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us including shipping, payment process, or administering customer database. Our service providers are not contractually permitted to use your information for any purposes other than to provide us with the contracted services.
- If you give consent, we may share your personal information with third parties.
- We may be required to share your personal information with third parties to comply with applicable laws (e.g. a court ruling or administrative action).
- We may also share your personal information with other third parties only to the extent permitted by applicable laws and on a necessity basis (e.g. business transfer transaction such as merger).
- You have choices not to provide us with certain information. However, when you do so, you may not be able to use some of our services or enjoy some of the features available on the Site.
- Opting-out: You can ask us to stop sending you marketing, advertising, or promotional messages at any time by contacting us as shown in Article 10.
- Cookies: You can mange how your browser handles cookies. Please refer to our Cookies Policy.
Pursuant to applicable laws, you may have rights regarding your personal information which include the following:
- The right to access: You may request us to have copies of your personal information.
- The right to rectification: You may request that we correct any information you believe to be inaccurate.
- The right to restrict processing: You may request that we restrict processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to erasure: You may request that we erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You may object to our processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw your consent: If you reside in a country in EU/EEA, you may withdraw your consent where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent. Please note that you may not be able to use some of our services or enjoy some of the features available on the Site after withdrawal of your consent.
- The right to data portability: If you reside in a country in EU/EEA you may request that we transfer your personal information to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we try to respond to you within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the contact described in Article 10. We may charge you a reasonable fee if your request turns out to be repetitive, unfounded, or excessive.
- Pursuant to applicable laws, you may have rights regarding your personal information which include the following:
When we process and store your personal information, we work to be compliant to applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines; exercise due care; and implement appropriate security measures, both technically and organizationally, to protect your personal information. In case of any data breach, we take prompt remedial actions including appropriate preventive measures against any future data breach.
How long we store your personal data
We keep your information to enable your use of our Site and services for so long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes intended. Please note that even after the transaction between you and us has been completed we are required to retain some of your personal information relating to the transaction by law such as for tax and accounting which requirement may most likely be at maximum for 10 years unless there is a due reason to keep the information longer.
How to contact us
Email us at: met-yusyutsumetrading.co.jp